Selected in-house skills, together with associate professionals
The capacity to see both sides of a story. The openness to debate. The patience to listen.
All, qualities of effective consultants.
The ability to determine sensitivities. The foresight to consider alternative futures. The willingness to revise strategy. All, foxlike.
Fox Projects’ offering extends to performing scoping, concept, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies relative to the mining industry.
We specialise in integrating selected in-house skills in mining, engineering and operations management, with associate professionals in processing, geology, metallurgy, rock engineering and environmental engineering to present the client with a comprehensive solution. More specifically, our range of consulting services includes:
- Scoping, concept, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Due diligence exercises
- Plant / operations auditing and troubleshooting
- Operations strategy planning and implementation
- Hazard operability (hazop) studies
- Health and safety risk management
- Health & safety and operations training
- Project auditing
- Operating cost modelling and analysis