A Company Overview
Agility. Flexibility. Adaptability. Not words you’d typically associate with a mining, engineering and project management company. But Fox Projects is not typical.
Compact enough to act responsively, but large enough to get the job done, Fox Projects (formerly SSP and Associates) was established in 1998 and has emerged as a world-class provider of project management and consulting capabilities to the mining sector. The company is particularly proud of its impressive and diverse client base.
Like the lithe yet powerful animal from which Fox Projects takes its name, the organisation is known for tenacity, the capacity to accommodate changes in its environment, strong lateral thinking and full-blooded commitment.
Expertise and Experience
For the Fox, life is a system – and knowing the system enables him to optimise his decisions about the future. But wise decision-making is also about personality. The personalities at Fox Projects have extensive experience in these diverse spheres:
- the hands-on operational management of processing plants, open-pit and underground mines,
- the engineering and design of mines, plants and materials-handling systems, and
- the management of capital projects from inception to commissioning.
Indeed, experience is the source of all knowledge. Or at least, it should be. On the back of its team’s wide-ranging collective experience in chrome, coal, copper, iron ore, gold, nickel and platinum amongst others. Fox Projects Specialises in:
- Project Management: Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM), as well as turnkey (EPC) projects in both green and brown fields environments.
- Consulting: Scoping, Concept, pre-feasibility, feasibility studies and specialist studies.
- Engineering: Conceptual and detailed design for all mining and related infrastructure.